An old stone farmhouse in a panoramic position with views over the Val d'Orcia towards Monte Amiata.
The house has been restored and furnished in a typical Tuscan style. The garden and pool are the ideal place to relax and enjoy breathtaking sunsets over the most beautiful countryside.
Belriguardo is part of a working farm which breeds sheep and there are some barn in the land.
- Large living area with kitchen, dining area, sitting area with original fireplace, access to the loggia with dining table.
- 1 Bathroom with shower
- Spiral staircase to first floor
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 3 Twin bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms with showers
- 1 Bathroom with bathtub
- Living room with kitchen and original fireplace, access to an external staircase
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday from 4pm
- Departures: Saturday before 10am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £ or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 28th January 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the exact amount in £ or $ on the day the payment is due.
- Deposit: € 800 to be paid locally to the owner or his/her representative
These charges are not included in the rental price and must be paid locally to the owner or his representative:
- Heating (as per meter reading)
- Extra linen change
Other services that can be arranged:
- Cooker and extra maid service € 12 per hour
- Please refer to our concierge service
Loggia with dining table
Weekly bed and bath linen change
Water, electricity and gas for cooking
Lounge chairs, umbrellas by the pool
Shops in Sarteano and Chianciano (nearest villages 10 minutes by car)
|Pienza: 15 minutes
Contignano: 8 minutes
Sarteano: 20 minutes
Montepulciano: 30 minutes
Montalcino: 40 minutes
Siena: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Florence: 1 hour and 45 minutes
Rome: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Arezzo: 1 hour
Cortona: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Orvieto: 1 hour