A luxury retreat with a fresh contemporary design on a hilltop with 360 degree views of the Val d'Orcia UNESCO heritage park and the hilltop towns of Montalcino, Pienza, Bagno Vignoni, San Quirico d'Orcia and Radicofani. As you step in you fell at home thanks to a very informal and relaxing atmosphere created by the owner. He wanted a beautiful, comfortable house with a modern look for people to come to relax, cook big dinners and enjoy Tuscany with all the comforts of a five stars Hotel.
Pastore sits on a four acre property surrounded by rolling sheep pasture and grain fields. There is a swimming pool with an infinity edge facing west across the wide valley, a hot tub with Jacuzzi jets and a covered dining pergola for outdoor dining and relaxing. In the pool area there is also a bar with a fridge that is kept stocked by the staff with wine, beer, soft drinks and water, a card table with games, yoga mats and blankets, an I-Pod dock and a soft sofa.
Inside you find cream-colored stone floors, queen size mattresses, massive showers with Santa Maria Novella and Hotel Sirenuse skin care products and in several rooms stand alone bathtubs with views over the valley. The professional fully equipped kitchen is the heart of the living area and a full time gourmet chef is available for shopping and meals. You also have access to the owner's personal wine cellar and Cuban cigars. All the bedrooms have self controlled heating and air conditioning.
Although you feel a million miles away, Pastore is only 20 minutes off the A1 highway. The last 3KM is on a very bumpy dirt road, so drive carefully but fear not!
- Large living/dining room with acces to the garden and spectacular views of the Val d'Orcia
- Professional fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Cloakroom
- 1 Double bedroom with 2 person bathtub sunken into the floor and en-suite bathroom with large stand-up shower and private entrance to the garden
- 1 Double bedroom with private entrance to the garden, en-suite bathroom with large stand-up shower. Wheel-chair accessible.
- Living room with fireplace and breakfast table.
- Steam bath
- 2 Double bedrooms with sunset views and en-suite bathrooms with large stand-up shower
- 1 Twin bedroom (can be made as a double) with en-suite bathroom with large stand-up shower
- 2 Double bedroom with an extra single bed and a bathtub, three large windows with great views and en-suite bathrooms with large stand-up showers
- Small kitchen
- Sitting room with pull out sofa
- 1 Double bedroom with access to a private garden area
- 1 Large bathroom with 2 person bathtub, large stand-up shower with oversized showerhead and 2 sinks.
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is 1 week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday around 4pm
- Departures: Saturday at 9:30am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £ or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 24th January 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the exact amount in £ or $ on the day the payment is due. Please note that at the time of booking a 50% deposit is requested to confirm the booking.
- Deposit: € 1.000 (to be paid locally to the owner or his/her representative)
These charges are not included in the rental price and must be paid locally to the owner or his representative:
- Lunches (flat rate € 25) and dinners (€ 40) per person. Wine not included
- Personal yoga instructor
|- Daily breakfast
- Daily cleaning
- Personal laundry
- Cd player
- I-Pod dock
- Record player with owner's personal collection of LPs
- Sat TV
- High Speed wireless internet connection
- Unlimited bottled water, soft drinks and coffee
- Access to owner's wine cellar
- Two handheld GPS device
- Access to a private chef
- All meals for children under 8
- Bread and pizza oven
- Swimming pool
- Heated jacuzzi
- Dining out area
- Outside bar
- 2 Infant cots
|- Pienza: 20 minutes
- Montepulciano: 25 minutes
- Chianciano: 15 minutes
- Sarteano: 25 minutes
- Montalcino: 40 minutes
- Siena: 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Florence: 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Arezzo: 1 hour
- Rome: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Orvieto: 1 hour
- Pisa: 2 hours and 30 minutes