Teatro is a lovely house part of a picturesque hamlet with an impressive 11th century castle high atop a dramatic Tuscan hill, decorated to a five star standard, by the internationally celebrated interior designers David Mlinaric and Hugh Henry.
The beamed ceiling of the sitting room creates a warm, intimate atmosphere. The kitchen is a chefs' delight - equipped with the most modern appliances and long marble counter tops. Two small but delightful gardens offer al fresco dining or a quiet spot to read. Casa Teatro has three luxurious bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom (bath and shower) replete with fine linens and fabrics. The spacious master bedroom has a King-sized bed (72") and the guest bedrooms each have Queen-sized beds (66").
Teatro enjoys the beauty of Janine's delightful terrace for outdoor dining and sunbathing. The gardens are spectacular with long expanses of lawn, a vine-covered pergola and an abundance of rosemary, agapanthus, lavender and roses. The private swimming pool lies below Casa Janine on the terraced gardens with beautiful views over the Val di Chiana.
Teatro can be rented together with Casa Janine, just accross the road to sleep a total of 12 guests (click here for details). The two houses will share the pool. If one of the houses is rented to a group the other will not be rented to another group to give guests complete privacy on the gardens and pool.
- Large living room with fireplace and access to the small private garden
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room with access to the dining out area and garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- 2 Double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday around 4pm
- Departures: Saturday at 9:30am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £ or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 9th November 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the exact amount in £ or $ on the day the payment is due.
- 50 % deposit at the time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before arrival
- Deposit: € 1.000 to be paid locally to the owner or his/her representative
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Cd player
- Satellite TV
- ADSL Internet connection
- Daily maid service (except Sunday)
- Swimming pool
- Dining out area
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Large theatre for events and meeting
- Fonteverde spa with a large selection of treatments and hot thermal pools in S. Casciano dei Bagni.
- Shops and restaurants in San Casciano dei Bagni
- Shopping centre at the Chiusi/Chianciano exit of the A1.
|Rome airport: 194 Km
Florence airport: 166 Km
Pisa airport: 241 Km
Florence: 149 Km
Rome: 173 Km
Siena: 92 Km
Perugia: 82 Km
Arezzo: 83 Km
Assisi: 85 Km
Orvieto: 37 Km
Chiusi: 24 Km
Chianciano: 26 Km
Cetona: 14 Km
Sarteano: 16 Km
Radicofani: 18 Km
Montepulciano: 36 Km
Pienza: 43 Km
Montalcino: 59 Km
San Gimignano: 139 Km
Cittą della Pieve: 19 Km
Lake Trasimeno: 41 Km
Mount Amiata: 31 Km
Bagno VIgnoni: 45 Km