A lovely 15th Century house just 5 minutes from the village of Sarteano with beautiful views of the Val d'Orcia, Monte Amiata and Radicofani crowned by the medieval Tower.
Set in 60 hectares of private woodland, olive grove and fields it is completely private. I Troscioni is reached by a short dirty road that climbs up from 560 meters to 700 meters ensuring cool evenings.
The grounds have been cleverly designed to offer various sitting out areas. Swimming pool, vegetable gardens and soccer field are at guests disposal to enjoy beautiful Tuscan weather. The interiors offer a mix of rustic and stylish furniture as well as Indian fabrics that give the house the "be at home" feeling.
Please note that there could be cats and dogs occasionally on the property. There's a local working quarry in the area and some noise could be heard during the day.
- Main entrance
- Secondary entrance with stairs to first floor.
- Large country kitchen professionally equipped with fireplace and dining tables
- Large dining room connected to the kitchen, French window to the garden and pergola ideal for breakfast
- Conservatory with sitting area and French window to the garden with view of Radicofani
- Living room with fireplace, desk, SAT TV and DVD player, French windows to the garden
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- Double bedroom with access to an adjacent bathroom with tub.
- Sitting room with desk with ADSL connection, SAT TV and video player. A kitchen corner with table for 4. An external staircase connect to the garden. Internal staircase to tower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath. This bathroom has access from the sitting room as well.
- Single bedroom with French bed
- Hallway with stairs down to
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with bath
- Twin bedroom suitable for children
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday after 4pm
- Departures: Saturday before 10am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £ or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 28th January 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the exact amount in £ or $ on the day the payment is due. Please note that at the time of booking a 50% deposit is required.
- Deposit: Euro 1.200 to be paid to the owner or his representative at your arrival.
These charges are not included on the rental price and must be paid locally to the owner or his representative:
- Telephone (according to meter reading)
- Heating (as per meter reading)
Other services that can be arranged:
- Extra maid service (€ 20 per hour, € 30 per hour on Sundays and Holidays)
- Cooker (€ 20 per hour, € 30 per hour on Sundays and Holidays)
- Please refer to our Concierge Service
- Washing machine
- Cd player
- Video player
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- ADSL connection
- Mosquito screens on three bedrooms on the first floor
- 3 hours daily maid service (except Sunday)
- Weekly bed and bath linen change
- Final cleaning
- Water, electricity and gas for cooking
- Swimming pool 12x6
- Pool linen
- Lounge chairs, umbrellas and cold shower by the pool
- 2 Organic vegetable gardens
- Soccer field
- 2 Pegolas for dining out and lounging
- Bread and pizza oven
- 60 hectares of private land
- Shops in Sarteano (nearest village 5 minutes by car)
|Rome airport: 195 Km
Florence airport: 155 Km
Pisa airport: 230 Km
Florence: 138 Km
Rome: 174 Km
Siena: 81 Km
Perugia: 71 Km
Arezzo: 72 Km
Assisi: 93 Km
Orvieto: 60 Km
Chiusi: 15 Km
Chianciano: 15 Km
Cetona: 11 Km
San Casciano dei Bagni: 14 Km
Radicofani: 14 Km
Montepulciano: 25 Km
Pienza: 32 Km
Montalcino: 49 Km
San Gimignano: 128 Km
Cittą della Pieve: 26 Km
Lake Trasimeno: 34 Km
Mount Amiata: 43 Km
Bagno VIgnoni: 32 Km