A typical Tuscan farmhouse set in the heart of the Natural Park of Val d'Orcia in a priviliged position just in front of Pienza.
A charming courtyard opens into the swimming pool with an infinity edge,this is where you can watch incredible sunsets with Pienza on the foreground and drink your glass of Chianti or Nobile di Montepulciano.
The farmhouse has been restored keeping all the original features. The large living room on the ground floor has been converted from the stable and left open as it was, so there's plenty of space to entertain and relax or enjoy a delicious Tuscan meal with family and friends.
Affaccio is the perfect starting point for city tours and wine tours as it is not too isolated and all hte medieval villages are within easy reach.
- Entrance hall
- Fully equipped kitchen with acces to the courtyard
- Large living/dining room with fireplace and access to the garden
- 1 Sitting room with fireplace
- 5 Double bedrooms (3 can be made as twins)
- 3 Bathrooms with shower
- 1 Bathroom with tub
Annex: (access for disabled)
- 1 Double bedroom
- 1 Bathroom with shower
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday around 4pm
- Departures: Saturday around 10am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £ or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 28th January 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the exact amount in £ or $ on the day the payment is due.
- Deposit: € 1.000 (to be paid locally to the owner or his/her representative)
These charges are not included in the rental price and must be paid locally to the owner or his representative:
- Wood for fireplaces
- Washing machine and dryer (€5 per coin)
Other services that can be arranged:
- Cleaning € 15 per hour
- Breakfast € 10 per person
- Please refer to our Concierge Service