I Cipressi enjoys a privileged position in Val d'Orcia, just in front of the famous cypress road that winds up the crete on the opposite hill, the most photographed views of Tuscany.
The house is surrounded by olive groves, wheat fields and cypresses. Great attention has been paid to the garden on three levels leading from the house down to the pool. A semicircular grove of cypresses surrounds a stone table and benches, perfect for a shady noonday meal. The pool 11 x 4 meters, large and sheltered by an old dry-stone wall, is bordered by a pergola.
The ground floor of the house consists of a large living room with a fireplace designed by Pinset; the dining room and the kitchen have french windows leading out to a pergola for al-fresco meals. The circular staircase leading to the first floor is based on a fifteenth-century model that was found in the nearby town of Sarteano.
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining room
- Living room eith fireplace
- 2 Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Pool storage area
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday around 4pm
- Departures: Saturday at 9:30am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £ or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 25th January 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the exact amount in £ or $ on the day the payment is due. Please note that at the time of booking a 50% deposit is requested to confirm the booking.
- Deposit: € 600 (to be paid locallyby cheque to the owner or his/her representative)
These charges are not included in the rental price and must be paid locally to the owner or his representative:
- Telephone (as per meter reading)
- Wood for fireplaces
Other services that can be arranged:
- Please refer to our Concierge Service