A wonderful and elegant country property set in the middle of the Val d'Orcia with views all around. The house has been finished to the highest standard with great attention to the details. Sitting room and dining room with beautiful views of the garden and the sunset. Very spacious bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms.
A dining out area with barbecue to enjoy the sunset while eating a delicious home made dinner, an heated swimming pool and a jacuzzi pool complete the outside. The property has both an internal and an external staircase.
As a personal and warm welcome to this villa, Tuscan Views is delighted to offer to its guests a complimentary Tuscan dinner on the arrival day (wine not included).
- Entrance hall
- Large professional kitchen fully equipped
- Large dining room connected to the kitchen with lovely views all around
- Spacious living room with fireplace, a french window with access to the garden and to the dining patio
- Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower
- Twin bedroom with access from the patio with en suite bathroom with bath
- Master bedroom with studio, en suite bathroom with bath and walk-in closet.
- Lofted bedroom with a sofa, a double bed and two single beds, en suite bathroom with shower
- 3 Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with bath
- Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday around 4pm
- Departures: Saturday at 9:30am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £ or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 8th November 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the exact amount in £ or $ on the day the payment is due. Please note that at the time of booking a 50% deposit is requested to confirm the booking.
- € 2.500 (to be paid together with the balance, will be returned after your holiday after deducting any damages)
- Deposit: € 2.500 to be paid cash to the owner or his/her housekeeper.
These charges are not included in the rental price and must be paid locally to the owner or his representative:
- Heating (house + pool)
- Personal laundry
- Extra linen change
- Cooking and food shopping
- Extra maid service € 12 per hour
- Cooking service € 15 per hour
Other services that can be arranged:
- Please refer to our Concierge service
-Washing machine and dryer
-Fridge with ice maker
-Air conditioning (all bedrooms)
-Hairdryer in each bathroom
-Heated swimming pool
-Dining out area
-Pergola for cars
-Complimentary buffet breakfast prepared every morning
- Daily room cleaning and bed making
- Weekly bed and bath linen change
-Garden and pool maintenance
-Basic supplies always available for free as mineral water (sparkling and still) balsamico, various spices, various English teas, Italian roast coffee, paper napkins, paper towel, toilet paper, soap, candles
-Produce from the estate as extra virgin oil, vinegar, season crops from vegetable garden and orchard, various jams (plum, fig, apricot, quince), honey
-Cots, cradles, high chairs, wheelchair, can be easily provided
-Shops in Contignano (nearest village 5 minutes)
|Pienza: 15 minutes
Contignano: 5 minutes
Sarteano: 25 minutes
Montepulciano: 30 minutes
Montalcino: 40 minutes
Siena: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Florence: 1 hour and 45 minutes
Rome: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Arezzo: 1 hour
Cortona: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Orvieto: 1 hour