An elegant and stylish country property. The house has been finished to the highest standard with great attention to the details. The grounds have been beautifully landscaped with a lovely roses and lavender garden, an heated pool in front of the portico, various areas for dining or just relax. A welcome dinner is included.
A white private road leads to the property from the main road that goes from San Casciano dei Bagni to Trevinano. As you drive up the white road, in the middle of woodlands, you start to relax and enjoy the peace of the nature that surrounds you. The house appears in front of you with stunning views just beyond it.
The property has both internal and external staircase. Six bedrooms have air conditioning and wooden floors.
- Beautiful fully equipped kitchen with fireplace and arch leading to dining room with French doors to covered loggia
- Entrance Hall
- Living room occupies entire end of house, opening to the pool through double doors. TV with satellite, CD, DVD player. Large fireplace. An alcove includes a large antique desk and fax
- Full bathroom (tub with wall-mounted shower and curtain) can be both private to the bedroom and serve as a guest bathroom.
- Large master bedroom (king) with elegant four-poster bed and views over the garden with door opening to the pool. Beautifully finished en suite bath (tub with hand –held shower, shower stall)
- Twin bedroom with iron frame beds
- Double bedroom (queen) with canopied bed
- Second master king bedroom with four-poster bed, alcove for desk. Two large windows frame the countryside view. Very large closet. En suite bath (tub with wall-mounted shower).
- Double bed (queen) with desk and dresser. Opens to private west- facing terrace and views on Monte Amiata and Monte Cetona. Walk-in closet and en suite bathroom
- Twin Bedroom
- External stone staircase to garden
LOWER GROUND FLOOR:
- Small twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Utility room with washer and dryer
- Large garden
- Heated swimming pool
- Loggia for breakfast
- Loggia for dining and lounging
- Covered parking area
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday at 4:30pm
- Departures: Saturday at 9:30am
Prices for this property are in Euro. Please note that at the time of booking a 50% deposit is requested to confirm the booking.
- Deposit: € 1.500 (to be paid locally to the owner or his/her representative)
- Security deposit € 2.000 (to be paid together with the balance, will be returned after your holiday after deducting any damage
These charges are not included in the rental price and must be paid locally to the owner or his representative:
- Telephone (as per meter reading)
- House and pool heating
|- Heated Pool 14m X 5,5 m
- Dining out area
- Covered parking area
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV in all rooms
- DVD/CD Player
- Pioner sound system
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 hours daily maid service (except Sundays)
- Welcome food hamper courtesy of Tuscan Views
- Welcome dinner courtesy of Tuscan Views
- Fonteverde spa with a large selection of treatments and hot thermal pools in S. Casciano dei Bagni.
- Shops and restaurants in San Casciano dei Bagni
- Shopping centre at the Chiusi/Chianciano exit of the A1.
|Rome airport: 194 Km
Florence airport: 166 Km
Pisa airport: 241 Km
Florence: 149 Km
Rome: 173 Km
Siena: 92 Km
Perugia: 82 Km
Arezzo: 83 Km
Assisi: 85 Km
Orvieto: 37 Km
Chiusi: 24 Km
Chianciano: 26 Km
Cetona: 14 Km
Sarteano: 16 Km
Radicofani: 18 Km
Montepulciano: 36 Km
Pienza: 43 Km
Montalcino: 59 Km
San Gimignano: 139 Km
Cittą della Pieve: 19 Km
Lake Trasimeno: 41 Km
Mount Amiata: 31 Km
Bagno VIgnoni: 45 Km