An amazing villa set in the hearth of the "Crete Senesi" with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside. The villa has been restored keeping all the original feature and with great attention to the details. The owners have furnished the villa with the antique furniture belonging to the family to create the old atmposphere of the typical Tuscan Villa Padronale. A cypresses lined access road leads from the main road to the Villa.
Quattro archi is part of a big working farm that produces a high quality wine, their oenologists has received the award as best oenologists of the world 2007. The owner, who runs the farm together with his wife, will be delighted to arrange a walking through the wine yards and the olive trees and explain you the making of the wine and the extra virgin olive oil.
The portico overlooking the swimming pool is the perfect place to have a light lunch before going to the swimming pool and relax in the hydromassage area or enjoy a typical Tuscan dinner with bread and pizza cooked in the original oven and a "Chianina" steak on the barbecue with a delightful glass of red wine.
The garden and the swimming pool have been beautifully landscaped to take the best of the views. The villa is private and set in tranquil countryside even if is not isolated. Trequanda is just 5 km away and the exit of the A1(highway) at Bettolle is 19 Km from the Villa.
As a personal and warm welcome to this villa, Tuscan Views is delighted to offer to its guests a complimentary Tuscan dinner on the arrival day (wine not included).
Please note that the villa have two extra beds for a total of 18 pax.
- Entrance hall with original stone staircase that leads up to the first floor
- Study/reception room with access to the portico
- 2 Cloakrooms
- 1 Double bedroom with access to the garden and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi (handicap access)
- Professional stainless steel kitchen
- Large dining room (restaurant) with central fireplace and 180 degree view of the Crete Senesi, ideal for weddings or parties
- Dining room with access to the second portico
- Sitting room with original fireplace, SAT TV, Stereo
- Reading room
- 1 Double suite with sofa bed and bathroom with shower
- Loggia with relax area
- 5 Double bedrooms with ensuite bathroom with shower, 2 bedrooms have access to the terrace, 1 bedroom has a sofa bed
- 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- 1 Sitting room with access to the terrace
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday from 4.30 to 7.30pm
- Departures: Saturday by 10am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 9th November 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the equivalent in £or $ on the day the payment is due.
- Deposit: €1,000 to be paid to the owner or his representative at your arrival.
- Security deposit: € 1,000 to be paid together with the balance. Deposit will be refunded 10 days after guests have left the villa less any damages or fee not paid.
These charges are not included on the rental price and must be paid locally to the owner or his representative:
- Telephone (according to meter reading)
- Heating (€ 6 per cubic meter)
- Air conditioning (on consumption)
Other services that can be arranged:
- Extra sofa bed (up to 2) € 390 per week
- Extra maid service can be arranged at € 15 per hour (monday to friday)
- Breakfast € 10 per person - half price for children under 12
- Dinners from appetizers to dessert € 30 per person (drinks not included) - half price for children under 12
- Wine tasting
- Cooking lesson