A truly extraordinary property: There is an atmosphere of well being and generosity to the house which makes you feel at home as soon as you step in. Great attention to every details of restoration and decor. Limestone floors, terracotta tiles and original beams stand for the real Tuscan feeling. All modern conveniences and some astonishing details. Underfloor heating throughout the house is an additional touch of luxury to the rustic simplicity of the 18th century farmhouse.
Probably the most beautiful part of this property is the Spa area, close to the house but carefully hidden. When you walk down the steps in the garden and discover the spacious wooden solarium surrounding the big tailormade Jacuzzi pool in local travertine, again you feel this inviting atmosphere of generosity and well being. A comfortably furnished rainproof gazebo with curtains for privacy and shadow in summer, candles for romantic evenings adds cosyness to the whole area. Being heatable, this Spa pool offers wellness with a touch of luxury all over the year.
Il Maggio is the perfect villa for every season: Spring or Fall, Summer or Winter, you will feel comfortable and find your special way to live and enjoy the easiness it offers.
Beautifully maintained garden with 2 pergolas for outdoor dining. Plenty of shadowed areas to relax and eat outside. A small annex with traditional bread and pizza oven, a small fridge and a sink. The owner will be pleased to organise a cooker to make pizza for the guests, ask at time of booking.
- Large well equipped kitchen with fireplace and a sofa
- Bright dining room with big arched French door to the garden
- Cloakroom with washing machine
- Loggia with two arched windows overlooking the country, small table and chairs
- Sitting room with fireplace, study area and TV
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Single bedroom with an extra bed (sofa)
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday from 4 to 7pm
- Departures: Saturday at 10am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 9th November 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the equivalent in £or $ on the day the payment is due.
- Deposit: € 550 to be paid to the owner or her representative at your arrival.
These charges are not included on the rental price and must be paid locally to the owner or his representative:
- Telephone (according to meter reading)
- Heating €400 per week
- Pool heating €150 per week
Other services that can be arranged:
- Extra hours of cleaning can be arranged at Euro 15 per hour.
- Please refer to our Concierge service
|- Underfloor heating
- Washing machine
- Traditional bread and pizza oven
- Cd’s collection
- Satellite TV
- Tailormade Spa pool
- 2 Dining out areas
- Gazebo with table, chairs and deck-chairs
- Tennis in Sarteano
- Thermal pools in Sarteano
- Shops and restaurants in Sarteano
- Shopping Centre at 6 Km
|Rome airport: 190 Km
Florence airport: 150 Km
Pisa airport: 225 Km
Florence: 133 Km
Rome: 169 Km
Siena: 76 Km
Perugia: 66 Km
Arezzo: 67 Km
Assisi: 88 Km
Orvieto: 55 Km
Chiusi: 10 Km
Chianciano: 10 Km
Cetona: 6 Km
San Casciano dei Bagni: 16 Km
Radicofani: 18 Km
Montepulciano: 20 Km
Pienza: 28 Km
Montalcino: 44 Km
San Gimignano: 123 Km
Città della Pieve: 21 Km
Lake Trasimeno: 29 Km
Mount Amiata: 45 Km
Bagno VIgnoni: 27 Km