Le Checche is a lovely country house decorated with great attention to details and all the modern amenities. Its location is absolutely perfect. You’ll feel immersed in a Tuscan postcard with Pienza as a backdrop and the rolling hills of the Val d’Orcia surrounding you.
The old “aia” has been transformed in a delightful dining out and lounge area. The swimming pool gets the best of the views while the garden as large spaces to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
A wonderful Cantina where you can sit and relax surrounded by a large selection of wines is one of our favourite room. The Spa area where you can enjoy real wine therapy and massages is the added bonus for an unforgettable holiday in a dream scenery.
The owners produce wine and olive oil, there’s a vegetable garden and fresh eggs are produced daily. On Tuesday a free wine tasting is offered to guests by the owners.
As a personal and warm welcome to this beautiful villa, Tuscan Views is delighted to offer to its guests a complimentary Tuscan dinner on the arrival day (wine not included).
- Entrance hall
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large dining room open into the dining out area with fireplace
- Tv room
- Guest bathroom
- Large sitting room with sofas and billiard
- Large Cantina with table and chairs for wine tasting and various seating areas to relax and access to:
- The real Cantina with Barrels
An original stone staircase leads to:
- Living room with sofas, fireplace and study
- 4 Bedrooms with en-suites bathrooms.
- The original kitchen of the Podere has been kept and used as a kitchenette with access t the second floor
Second Floor - Attic:
A wonderful space ideal for families composed of:
- Lounge room
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom
- Play room for kids
In front of the main house an annex composed of:
- 2 Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Gym area with indoor Jacuzzi
Three silos have been converted in a lovely spa area with kitchenette, bathroom, a room for massage and a room for wine therapy.
Dining out area
Original bread and pizza oven with BBQ
Lounge area with bar
Prices for this property are in Euro. Please note that at the time of booking a 50% deposit is requested to confirm the booking.
- € 1,500 to be paid cash to the owner or his/her housekeeper. The deposit will be refunded at the end of the stay after deducting any extra charge or refund for damages at the villa.
- € 1,500 to be paid together with the balance (will be returned after your holiday after deducting any damage)
These charges are not included in the rental price and must be paid locally to the owner or his representative:
- Cooking and food shopping
- Extra maid service € 15 per hour
- Cooking service € 15 per hour
Other services that can be arranged:
- Please refer to our Concierge service