A wonderful villa located on top of a hill overlooking the UNESCO heritage site of Val d’Orcia.
The villa has been restored by interior designer Ilaria Miani that gave her personal stylish touch to the rustic charme of Il Coccio.
An astonishing heated swimming pool with dining area, kitchen and BBQ is the ideal place to spend lazy days overlooking one of the most beautiful corner of Tuscany.
As a personal and warm welcome to this beautiful villa, Tuscan Views is delighted to offer to its guests a complimentary Tuscan dinner on the arrival day (wine not included).
- Large entrance hall
- Living room with wonderful views of the valley
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large dining room open into the dining out area
- Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Access from external staircase:
- Large sitting room with fireplace
- 2 Double bedrooms with en-suites bathrooms.
- Master bedroom suite with large bathroom and walk in closet.
Dining out area
Heated swimming pool with pergola and lounge chairs
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday from 4 to 7pm
- Departures: Saturday at 10am
Prices for this property are in Euro. Please note that at the time of booking a 50% deposit is requested to confirm the booking.
- € 2,000 to be paid cash to the owner or his/her housekeeper. The deposit will be refunded at the end of the stay after deducting any extra charge or refund for damages at the villa.
- Extra maid service
- Cook available
- Please refer to our Concierge service
|- Dining patio seating up to 14
- Vegetable gardens
- 6000 square meters garden
- Heated 7x17 meters swimming pool
- Sheltered dining area, kitchen and BBQ
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning/heating
- Satellite TV
- Computer and printer
- Free GPS device
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Daily maid service, twice weekly change of linens
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Daily garden and pool maintenance
- Laundry washer-dryer machines
- Free bottled water, coffee, soft drinks
- 6 free bottles of red wine made in the Estate
- Free tour of the estate’s vineyards
- Full time access to English speaking concierge to help arrange all activities
- Cots cradles and high chairs for children are available if needed
- Welcome dinner (courtesy of Tuscan Views)
- Welcome Food Hamper (courtesy of Tuscan Views)