A gorgeous antique country house dating back to early 1800 with beautiful views of the rolling hills of Southern Tuscany and high Tuscia. The villa has been carefully restored keeping all the original features and adding the comforts of the modern amenities.
The fully equipped kitchen has direct access to the lovely Loggia to dine al fresco. The large and bright sitting room has three French windows open into the Loggia and the external sitting area.
A lovely designed garden and a swimming pool complete the picture.
- Main entrance into the large and bright sitting room with original fireplace and three French windows with access to the Loggia
- Dining room open into the living
- Fully equipped kitchen with access to the Loggia
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Laundry room
Internal and external staircase leading to:
- Living room with library, Tv and fireplace
- Small double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Master bedroom with balcony, walk in closet and bathroom with shower
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday after 4pm
- Departures: Saturday before 10am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £ or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 09th February 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the exact amount in £ or $ on the day the payment is due. Please note that at the time of booking a 30% deposit is requested to confirm the booking.
- Security Deposit: € 1,500 to be paid together with the balance.
- Deposit: € 500 to be paid cash to the owner or his/her housekeeper.
These charges are not included in the rental price and must be paid locally to the owner or his representative:
Other services that can be arranged
- Extra maid service: € 15 per hour
- Please refer to our Concierge service
|-3 hours daily maid service (except Sundays)
- Weekly bed and bath linen changing
- Final cleaning
- Electricity, firewood supply for fireplaces & barbecue
- Garden and pool maintenance
- TV Sat
- Welcome dinner
- Basic supplies always available
- Dining out area
- Loggia with seating area
- Washing machine
- Coffee machine
|- Rome Fiumicino: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Florence:1 hour 50 minutes
- Siena: 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Montalcino: 1 hour
- Pienza: 45 minutes
- Montepulciano: 60 minutes
- Acquapendente (nearest villages): 9 minutes
-Cetona: 35 minutes
- San Casciano dei Bagni: 18 minutes
- Orvieto: 50 minutes
- Arezzo and Cortona: 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Pisa: 2 hours and 45 minutes