A cozy and delightful villa set on one side of the Monte Cetona, with amazing views over the Val di Chiana and the Trasimeno Lake. The villa has been completely renewed by the actual owners and it is new to the rental market. The owners have created a warm and cozy atmosphere with great attention to details and keeping the original features, such as the large fireplace in the living. They’ve been on the rental business for many years and brought to success La Vetrichina in San Casciano dei Bagni. They love their job and are friendly and fantastic hosts.
The villa is open into a large garden with a swimming pool, olive grove, cypress trees and woodland on both sides. (Please note that photos of the outside have been taken right after the restoration works in winter)
- Main entrance into the dining room open into the kitchen on the left and the living room on the right
- Traditional fully equipped country kitchen
- Living room with large original fireplace, sofas and TV.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. This bedroom has a double access from the dining and from outside.
- From the living room an open staircase leads up to:
- Hallway with access to the external staircase.
- 3 Double bedrooms
- 1 Bedroom with French bed
- 3 Bathrooms, two with showers and 1 with bathtub.
- Swimming pool
- Dining out area
- Olive groves
- Large garden
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday after 4pm
- Departures: Saturday before 10am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £ or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 3rd December 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the exact amount in £ or $ on the day the payment is due. Please note that at the time of booking a 30% deposit is requested to confirm the booking.
- Deposit: € 1,000 to be paid cash to the owner or his/her housekeeper.
These charges are not included in the rental price and must be paid locally to the owner or his representative:
Other services that can be arranged
- Extra maid service: € 15 per hour
- Cooking service: € 15 per hour
- Please refer to our Concierge service
|- Mid week cleaning
- Final cleaning
- Mosquito screens
- Dining out area
- Electricity, firewood supply for fireplaces
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Sat TV
|- Rome Fiumicino: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Florence:1 hour 30 minutes
- Siena: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Montalcino: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Pienza: 50 minutes
- Montepulciano: 40 minutes
- Piazze (nearest villages): 8 minutes
-Cetona: 10 minutes
- San Casciano dei Bagni: 15 minutes
- Orvieto: 50 minutes
- Arezzo and Cortona: 1 hour