Close your eyes and imagine your Tuscan dream house: 360° views, postcard’s sceneries from all the windows, the warmth and cosy atmosphere of the Tuscan’s houses together with the comforts of all the modern amenities. Fresh organic vegetables and typical products to be savoured under the pergola with views of the surrounding fields where sheep draw abstract illustrations. Enjoy the sunset from a jacuzzi with a glass of red wine and a backdrop of “calanchi” and a medieval Tower. Now open your eyes, you don’t have to dream anymore, your ideal villa is here: Tarugi.
As a personal and warm welcome to this dream villa, Tuscan Views is delighted to offer to its guests a complimentary Tuscan dinner on the arrival day (wine not included).
- Main entrance into the double living room with sofas, fireplace, bar and amazing views over the valley. Access to the Master Suite.
- Dining room open into the living with access to the kitchen and to the outside dining area.
- Fully equipped professional kitchen with storage room
- Master bedroom suite with study with access to the garden, king bedroom and bathroom with shower
- Double bedroom (king) with access from the patio and en-suite bathroom with shower.
From the left staircase access to :
- Double bedroom (king) with en suite bathroom, shower and bathtub open to the bedroom.
From the right staircase access to the Loggia leading to:
- Upper living room with fireplace, sofas and Sat TV, DVD player and Ipod dock.
- Double bedroom (king) with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Twin bedroom (can be made as double) with en-suite bathroom with shower
From the Loggia access to:
- Double bedroom (queen) with en-suite bathroom with bathtub.
On the ground area:
- Gym, relax and lounge area with bar and kitchenette
On the Loft area:
- Three double/twin bedrooms all en-suite
- Infinity heated jet stream swimming pool with amazing views
- Hot tub west facing to enjoy breathtaking sunsets
- Dining out area
- Vegetables garden
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday around 4pm
- Departures: Saturday at 9:30am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £ or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 8th November 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the exact amount in £ or $ on the day the payment is due. Please note that at the time of booking a 50% deposit is requested to confirm the booking.
- € 2.500 (to be paid together with the balance, will be returned after your holiday after deducting any damages)
- Deposit: € 2.500 to be paid cash to the owner or his/her housekeeper.
These charges are not included in the rental price and must be paid locally to the owner or his representative:
- Heating (house + pool)
- Personal laundry
- Extra linen change
- Cooking and food shopping
- Extra maid service € 12 per hour
- Cooking service € 15 per hour
Other services that can be arranged:
- Please refer to our Concierge service
-Washing machine and dryer
-Fridge with ice maker
-Hairdryer in each bathroom
-Heated swimming pool
-Dining out area
-Pergola for cars
-Complimentary buffet breakfast prepared every morning
- Daily room cleaning and bed making
- Weekly bed and bath linen change
-Garden and pool maintenance
-Basic supplies always available for free as mineral water (sparkling and still) balsamico, various spices, various English teas, Italian roast coffee, paper napkins, paper towel, toilet paper, soap, candles
-Produce from the estate as extra virgin oil, vinegar, season crops from vegetable garden and orchard, various jams (plum, fig, apricot, quince), honey
-Cots, cradles, high chairs, wheelchair, can be easily provided
-Shops in Contignano (nearest village 5 minutes)
|Pienza: 15 minutes
Contignano: 5 minutes
Sarteano: 25 minutes
Montepulciano: 30 minutes
Montalcino: 40 minutes
Siena: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Florence: 1 hour and 45 minutes
Rome: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Arezzo: 1 hour
Cortona: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Orvieto: 1 hour