VIGNA represents the utmost in terms of luxury and service: beautifully decorated, all of its bedrooms have air conditioning, the bathrooms are spacious with both tubs and showers, and the living area is generous and welcoming with plenty of space.
Alongside the main house, the Pool House boasts the ultimate in wellbeing and relaxation - an authentic Mediterranean Hamm-am.
Those enjoying a well-earned break at VIGNA will be expertly looked after by the friendly yet unobtrusive maid and cook; they are responsible for daily cleaning and preparing succulent Italian meals (extra cost) in line with the special needs and preferences of guests.
- Double entrance hall leading to living spaces
- Living room with central fireplace
- Dining room with a traditional Tuscan fireplace
- Study with computer and desk
- Sitting room with entertainment centre and projection TV,
- Large, fully-equipped kitchen.
- Laundry and ironing room
- Guest bathroom
- Six bedrooms and six bathrooms. Each bathroom is spacious and has a beautiful, double stone sink and towel heater. Four of the bathrooms have a stone tub as well as a glass-doored shower.
- Billiard room
- Large terrace overlooking the countryside, perfect for family breakfasts.
- Double bedroom
- Sitting room with small kitchenette
- Exclusive use of the swimming pool
- Large garden
Arrivals and Departures:
- Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
- Arrivals: Saturday after 4pm
- Departures: Saturday before 10am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £ or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 13th November 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the exact amount in £ or $ on the day the payment is due. Please note that at the time of booking a 50% deposit is requested to confirm the booking. Balance 9 weeks before arrival date. If booking within 9 weeks, full amount of rental is due.
- Security deposit £ 2,500 (to be paid together with the balance, will be returned after your holiday less any damages or fee not paid)
- Deposit: € 3,000 to be paid in cash to the owner or his/her representative.
- Cook available upon request: € 150 service fee for dinner (7:00/9:00) - to prepare a three course meal and waiter service (cost of food and wine additional). € 100 fee for lunch (12:30/2:30p.m.) - (cost of food and wine additional). Meals have to be ordered at least 24 hours in advance.
- Baby sitter service, upon availability € 15 per hour - each baby sitter can look after 3 children max.
- Laundry & ironing service charges extra: € 12 per hour
- Extra change of linen at € 20 per room - Extra change of bathroom towels €15 per set
- Check-in / Check-out service provided by HOUSE MANAGER - € 50 surcharge for late arrivals until 10pm and € 100 after 10pm.
-Housekeeping up to 8 hours per day (between 8:30 to 12:30 – 2.30p.m. to 6.30p.m.), except Sunday
-High Speed Internet
-Daily service breakfast included (cost of food and drinks extra)
-Welcome dinner included (wine not included)
-Access to private Golf Club
-Swimming pool open from May 15th to October 15th
|- Scarlino: 20 minutes
- Punta Ala (beach clubs) 30 minutes
- Castiglione della Pescaia 30 minutes
- Siena: 40 minutes
- Florence: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Grosseto: 20 minutes
- Rome: 2 hours and 50 minutes
- Pisa: 1 hour and 30 minutes