A 9 bedrooms luxury mansion set in its own oasis of natural beauty in the heart of the Maremma region of Tuscany. IL SERRATONE has been totally refurbished in the spring of 2009 and is composed of two adjoining houses connected by an open gallery on the ground floor and an open terrace on the top floor. The annexe, detached from the house, is a intriguing conversion of a silo previously used for wheat storage.
Guests will be astounded by the magnificent swimming pool and surrounding grounds including the pool house. The villa has a total of 9 very spacious bedrooms, all of which have en-suite bathrooms most with both shower and tub and double sinks. There is air conditioning throughout, large living and dining areas, a billiard and TV room with a home theatre facility. Staff are prepared and experienced and will take care of the guests needs in the most professional way.
- Fully equipped professional kitchen
- Dining Room for up to 18 guests with access to front garden and billiard room
- Billiard Room with antique pool table and access to the Loggia and dining room. Stairs to first floor bedrooms.
- Twin Bedroom with en suite bathroom with double sinks, shower and separate tub. This bedroom is handicap accessible. Direct access to the garden
- Living Room with large open fireplace, card tables for up to 8 players. Six French doors open to the garden.
- TV Room with large screen Tv, Sat channels and DVD
- Library equipped with fax and printer. Access to the rooftop terrace
- Double Bedroom with queen size bed, en suite bathroom with double sink, shower and separate bathtub.
- Twin Bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower only, no tub.
- Bedroom with 3 large windows. Views of paddock, Pia's Castle and the drive. En-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower.
- Master Bedroom Suite with queen size bed. Rooftop access and spectacular views. En Suite bathroom with separate tub, oversized shower space and WC and bidet
- Master Bedroom Suite with King size bed. Stunning views. En suite bathroom with separate tub, shower, double sinks, wc and bidet
- Twin Bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower and double sink.
- Gym facilities, bike, treadmill, stairmaster
- Sauna for 2
- Jacuzzi for 2
- Futon style double bed 170x190
- En suite bathroom with shower, WC and bidet
- Loggia with Dining Area for up to 18 guests.
- Living area with comfortable seating
- Infinity pool composed of three individual pools, attached each of various depths with water fall
- Pool House with Outdoor bar with large refrigerator and ice maker. Indonesian day bed
- Ample sun beds Built in seating with pillows.
- Bathroom with shower and wc
Arrivals and Departures:
Minimum stay is one week, maximum is four weeks.
Arrivals: Saturday after 4pm
Departures: Saturday before 10am
Prices for this property are in Euro. £ or $ prices are indicative and are calculated at the exchange rate as per 13th November 2012, therefore they may be different at the time you book this property. We will communicate the exact amount in £ or $ on the day the payment is due. Please note that at the time of booking a 50% deposit is requested to confirm the booking. Balance 9 weeks before arrival date. If booking within 9 weeks, full amount of rental is due.
- Security deposit £ 2,500 (to be paid together with the balance, will be returned after your holiday less any damages or fee not paid)
- Deposit: € 3,000 to be paid in cash to the owner or his/her representative.
- Cook available upon request: € 180 service fee for dinner (7:00/9:00) - to prepare a three course meal and waiter service (cost of food and wine additional). € 120 fee for lunch (12:30/2:30p.m.) - (cost of food and wine additional). Meals have to be ordered at least 24 hours in advance.
- Baby sitter service, upon availability € 15 per hour - each baby sitter can look after 3 children max.
- Laundry & ironing service charges extra: € 12 per hour
- Extra change of linen at € 20 per room - Extra change of bathroom towels €15 per set
- Check-in / Check-out service provided by HOUSE MANAGER - € 50 surcharge for late arrivals until 10pm and € 100 after 10pm.
-Housekeeping up to 8 hours per day (between 8:30 to 12:30 – 2.30p.m. to 6.30p.m.), except Sunday
-High Speed Internet
-Daily service breakfast included (cost of food and drinks extra)
-Welcome dinner included (wine not included)
-Access to private Golf Club
-Swimming pool open from May 15th to October 15th
|- Scarlino: 20 minutes
- Punta Ala (beach clubs) 30 minutes
- Castiglione della Pescaia 30 minutes
- Siena: 40 minutes
- Florence: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Grosseto: 20 minutes
- Rome: 2 hours and 50 minutes
- Pisa: 1 hour and 30 minutes